Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I Believe

I believe fate doesn't exist,
that grass grows near snow,
purely by chance.

I believe we should risk,
that a bungee cord should hold
the one life we have.

I believe a flat tire
can ruin a day.

I believe a smile,
A laugh
Can fix all the cracks
In a broken day.

I believe music
Is best
in it's loudest from.

I believe all "if lost's"
should be changed to "when lost's",
because we lose everything,
eventually.

I believe you should always pretend
That you cant grab,
the paper she's holding out of reach.

I believe that in life,
A multiflavored Icee
Is a must try.

I believe cars
should give way
to bikes.

I believe learning
is trial and error,
that failure leads to to success
or death.

I believe that the bird which wakes you up
far too early on a Saturday morning,
Sings a beautiful song.

And I believe that when the time comes
We should all get dragged away,
Knowing we have taken risks.

So that there is no regret

So as not to leave behind,
a half-lived life.

No comments:

Post a Comment